- Trendspotting: Chemistries, Manufacturing, EV Market in 2022 - BATTERY POWER ONLINE | We invited members of the Battery Power Online vendor community to offer insights and predictions for the coming year. While each focused on their own industry segment of course, themes included expected continuation of supply chain issues, but growth in US battery manufacturing, and continued updates to chemistries and preferred battery… more..
- Australian Lithium Alliance, Battery Recycling, More: Jan 2022 - BATTERY POWER NEWS | News and updates from around the battery industry this month include an Australian Lithium Alliance, a new lithium-ion battery recycling facility in Georgia, a joint development agreement to explore lithium battery manufacturing, and more. more..
- New Directions in Lithium-Ion Battery Cathodes from AABC 2021 - BATTERY POWER ONLINE | Battery engineers, scientists, investors, entrepreneurs, professors, analysts, consultants, CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, COOs, patent attorneys, business development managers, and sales managers gathered in San Diego—or joined online—for the Advanced Automotive Battery Conference in December 2021. more..
- A Combination of Battery Physics and New Chemistries Will Accelerate Electrification - BATTERY POWER INSIGHTS | New battery chemistries come with tradeoffs. While much attention has been paid to chemistry, the battery cell and electrode design (the physics, as it can also be understood) has not been sufficiently considered. Let’s explore some of today’s trending chemistries and how design can help. more..
- Lithium Ions Traversing the Trees: A Cellulose-based Solid Electrolyte - BATTERY POWER NEWS | The race is on for a solid-state battery that could enhance the safety and performance of energy storage for applications such as electric vehicles, consumer electronics, and intermittent renewable energy utilization. Enter Liangbing Hu and the copper-coordinated cellulose solid electrolyte. In a simple Pyrex baking dish, the team modified cellulose nanofibrils… more..
- StoreDot Announces EV Manufacturing Advance, New Patent, California Hub - BATTERY POWER ONLINE | StoreDot has made several updates this month, most recently their manufacture of silicon-dominant anode XFC cell technologies, ready for electric vehicles, on a production line. more..
- New Products, Partnerships and Technology Across the Battery Industry - BATTERY POWER NEWS | Across the batteries industry, new products include offerings from Eaton, Sensata Technologies, and Green Cubes; company updates and developments from SK Innovation, 6K, Aqua Metals, American Battery Technology Company; and new technology developments from Group14 Technologies and Farasis. more..
- US Automotive Batteries Stride Forward - BATTERY POWER NEWS | At The Battery Show and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo in Novi, Michigan, on the edge of Detroit, several thousand battery and EV engineers and enthusiasts came together with 550 exhibitors to discuss the latest developments in battery technology, shifting consumer demands, market trends, supply chain expansion, and recycling. more..
You are not allowed to view this content.